To become an internationally competitive university in the development of information technology-based knowledge that focuses on the fields of Healthcare, Agro-industry, Tourism, and Small-Medium Enterprise in 2027.
- Organizing and developing international standard education based on information technology that focuses on the fields of Healthcare, Agro-Industry, Tourism, and Small-Medium Enterprise.
- Carrying out research and disseminating the results for the development of science and technology.
- Apply and utilize science and technology for the benefit of society.
- Implement Good University Governance and establish national and international cooperation.
- Producing graduates who excel in the fields of Healthcare, Agro-Industry, Tourism, and Small-Medium Enterprise at the national level.
- Achieving stakeholder trust at the national level.
- Producing research outputs in the fields of Healthcare, Agro-Industry, Tourism, and Small-Medium Enterprise.
- Increase public understanding of the use of technology and science.
- Producing innovative products to improve the quality of people’s lives.
- Implementing ISO-based quality management and the National Higher Education Standards (SNPT).
- Realizing cooperation in the field of tri dharma with educational institutions, government, and the industrial world.
The values that serve as a code of conduct and have become a culture at the Telkom Purwokerto Institute of Technology are Innovative, Trustworthy, Teamwork, and Professional (ITTP).
The ability to utilize existing thoughts and resources to produce a new work that is beneficial to the work environment and its surroundings.
Can be trusted in completing every task and job, by upholding the value of honesty and obedience.
The ability to work together in groups to achieve the goals that have been set together, by providing mutual support, creating good communication and relationships and appreciating contributions in the team.
Attitude of commitment and responsibility and able to position themselves in work.